– RayBOT strategy is based on volatility and also price swings between support and resistance levels. It makes about 5 to 10 trades per week on each symbol.
– No need to optimize parameters constantly: they will be automatically updated by the EA from the server.
– When using recommended risk, the robot can earn 10% potential profit per month.
– Intelligent trade management module: RayBOT cuts losses short and lets your profits run.
– When trend loses its strength and there are first signs of reversal, RayBOT will usually close trades.
– Win rate is above 57%.
– Virtual stop-loss and take-profit levels are supported.
– The EA will activate trailing stop-losses in case of above-normal volatility.
– No grid or martingale.
– Backtests are based on high quality tick data from 2007-2015.
– The EA can be run on any broker and any account type.
– ECN accounts with low spreads + commissions are highly recommended.
– It is compatible with NFA and FIFO rules and regulations.
Is RayBOT scam or not?
Or if you don’t have any social network accountSubmit guest review