– The strategy behind Ray Scalper is ray tracing on M15 and H1 timeframes. Support & resistances are calculated based on Fibonacci levels, weekly classical pivots and other standard methods.
– The EA supports intelligent trailing stop-losses, which is an excellent tool to lock in profits.
– Average profit/loss ratio is 1:2 and trade success rate is 75% (over 7 years of backtesting using tick data).
– Ray Scalper doesn’t support martingale, pyramiding, pending orders and hedging.
– The EA is broker independent and can trade on any type of account: micro, mini, and standard accounts.
– It works with 4 and 5 digits brokers and any MT4 broker (ECN, STP, and NFA regulated broker).
Is Ray Scalper V3.0 scam or not?
Or if you don’t have any social network accountSubmit guest review