– The best timeframe to run WallStreet FX Robot 2.0 is M15 time frame.
– It trades the most liquid and narrowest spread currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD and AUDUSD. You can use it on other currency pairs, but the risk will increase.
– The strategy behind the robot is low-risk scalping following short and medium-term trends. The scalping is not aggressive – 10-15 pips per winning trade on average. Version 2.0 has a high spread protection system.
– As stated on the website, WallStreet FX Robot 2.0 has a higher profitability (about 60%) than its predecessor.
– The EA has a “Broker Spy Module” to protect your money against various actions of unethical brokers.
– Pending Stop and Limit orders are supported.
– Exit trading logic was improved and risk was reduced.
– All brokers and other EAs are compatible.
– Its settings will be updated in a real-time mode so that you will not have to reset your robot to get the news settings.
– Free updates will be offered, since it will be constantly improved.
Is WallStreet FX Robot 2.0 scam or not?
Or if you don’t have any social network accountSubmit guest review