WallStreet FX Robot 2.0 Brand name
Rating based on 0 reviews
|237 USDCost||ScalpingTrading strategy|
|100 USDRecommended minimum||EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, AUDUSDInstruments/markets|
– The best timeframe to run WallStreet FX Robot 2.0 is M15 time frame.
– It trades the most liquid and narrowest spread currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD and AUDUSD. You can use it on other currency pairs, but the risk will increase.
– The strategy behind the robot is low-risk scalping following short and medium-term trends. The scalping is not aggressive – 10-15 pips per winning trade on average. Version 2.0 has a high spread protection system.
– As stated on the website, WallStreet FX Robot 2.0 has a higher profitability (about 60%) than its predecessor.
– The EA has a “Broker Spy Module” to protect your money against various actions of unethical brokers.
– Pending Stop and Limit orders are supported.
– Exit trading logic was improved and risk was reduced.
– All brokers and other EAs are compatible.
– Its settings will be updated in a real-time mode so that you will not have to reset your robot to get the news settings.
– Free updates will be offered, since it will be constantly improved.
Is WallStreet FX Robot 2.0 scam or not?
Post your comment
Or if you don’t have any social network accountSubmit guest review
WallStreet FX Robot 2.0 Reviews0
No reviews and ratings yet.