Vavatrade Brand name
Rating based on 0 reviews
|30 daysTrial||E-mail, Auto Trade CopierDelivery method|
|N/ACost||N/A Trading strategy|
|N/AMoney back||Major Forex pairsInstruments/markets|
Cost of service
– Forex signals are 100% automated (without human intervention) and are generated only by a trading robot.
– No more than 1 position per currency pair is opened at the same time. On average, there are 2-4 trades opened at the same time.
– Trades are kept open over the weekend and sometimes even for a week.
– Trades are generally placed as pending orders at midnight (London UK time).
– Secure trading – the system uses stop-loss and take-profit levels.
– You can close manually trades placed by the system and open new trades by yourself.
– No hedging, martingale or scalping.
– Trading strategy behind the signals is a swing trading and called “Daily-F”.
– Works on any MT4 broker.
– Leverage should be 100:1 or higher.
– There are 2 ways you can subscribe to the signals: pay a fixed monthly subscription fee or pay 20% of your monthly profits (no profits – no payments).
– The maximum historical drawdown ever had was 30%. It turned back into profit in a few weeks.
– 0.1 lot size should be used for each $5,000 account balance.
– The system can be used with US brokers.
– The system can be tested on a demo account for 30 days for 1 EUR only to new customers.
Is Vavatrade scam or not?
Post your comment
Or if you don’t have any social network accountSubmit guest review
No reviews and ratings yet.